New Directions CS, PLLC is a well-established behavioral counseling practice with a great reputation in the community. We are developing a “brand” of service that is unique and proficient in treating the clients who seek our services. We expect our clinicians to be dedicated to continual professional growth, a team dynamic and strong work ethics. New Directions seeks cultural inclusion in our hiring practices.
Cultural Awareness and Acceptance
It is the goal of New Directions to promote a culturally sensitive atmosphere to all clients and employees. We see this as a vital consideration of our ability to provide effective psychosocial and neurodevelopmental services to our clients, as well as a respect issue for those we serve. We Strive to ensure that race, creed, gender, sexuality, religion nor disability become barriers to our services.
Conciencia Cultural y Aceptación
Es el objetivo de New Directions promover un ambiente culturalmente sensible a todos los clientes y empleados. Vemos esto como una consideración vital de nuestra capacidad de proporcionar servicios psicosociales y de desarrollo neurológico a nuestros clientes, así como una cuestión de respeto para aquellos a quienes servimos. Esperamos asegurar que la raza, el credo, el género, la sexualidad, la religión, y las áreas de discapacidad no se conviertan en barreras a nuestros servicios.
Licensed Psychologist (Ph.D.) / Behavioral Health Field
- Experience in the diagnosis and treatment of all age groups, experience in working with children a must
- Comfortable in utilizing a neurodevelopmental approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Works well in a team oriented environment, sharing a willingness to learn new skills and share existing ones
- Must keep accurate, timely and professional records
- Doctoral degree and licensed in State of NC
- Willingness and ability to provide psychological evaluations for children and teenagers
- Write clear, comprehensive and timely reports
- Provide therapy to a wide variety of age groups, including children
- Commit to enhancing our professional image in the community as well as our professional growth in the practice
Please submit resumes or inquiries to:
Practice Manager, Gary Meosky, LCSW